To facilitate the administration and access to the results in Supermood, we have created different access roles to the platform:
🔍 Administrators have full access to the platform (all Supermood modules). They can :
- create surveys ;
- see and export all results ;
- manage the list of coworkers on the platform ;
- give specific access.
Who is it for? For main project managers.
Our recommendation: It is recommended to restrict the number of administrators to a maximum of 10 users to maintain good communication and coordination on the overall project.
⇒ To assign this role, see our article: How to add an administrator.
🔍 Result viewers have access to the Dashboard, Survey campaigns module & Actions and they can :
- see and export the results of the perimeter to which they have access ;
- can access the comparison filters made available to them.
ℹ Once their accesses have been activated, results viewers will be able to access all past and future results within their scope.
Who is it for? This status is ideal for managers of a team of more than 10 coworkers to monitor the engagement of their coworkers and act quickly on key issues for their team.
Our recommendation: Combine this role with team manager access so that each manager can ensure that the list of coworkers remains up to date.
⇒ To assign this role, see our article: Adding a results viewer.
|🔍 About filters:
💡Tip - You can enable a second filter to allow users with access to the results to zoom in on a second population.
🔍 Team viewers have access to the Teams module and can :
- see the list of coworkers in their perimeter ;
- see all the coworkers' characteristics within their perimeter ;
- download the list of coworkers in their perimeter, with their characteristics, in Excel format.
Who is it for? This status is ideal for local managers or project managers to ensure that the list of coworkers within their perimeter is up to date.
Our recommendation: Provide the team viewers with the contact of a referent administrator. This will allow them to send him/her the changes they need to make.
⇒ To assign this role, see our article: Adding a team viewer.
🔍 Campaign owners have access to the Survey campaigns module and they can :
- view and edit the campaigns they have access to ;
- see and export all the results of the campaigns to which they have access.
Who is it for? This status is ideal for managers who wish to create a localized campaign to survey coworkers on an identified topic within a specific population.
Our recommendation: Combine this status with team manager access! This will allow the campaign administrator to check that the mailing list is correctly defined.
⇒ To assign this role, see our article: Adding a Campaign owner.
Coworkers / participants
🔍 Coworkers only have access to their Participant Space, from which they can :
- answer the surveys intended for them
- edit their language and e-mail preferences;
- mark their appreciation for the actions implemented.
⇒ To assign this role, all you need to do is create coworkers' profiles with at least the mandatory contact information [First name, Last name, Email or Personnel Identifier, Language, Active employee].
|ℹRegardless of their level of rights, all users can access their participant space at any time.|
Article is closed for comments.