The engagement of your coworkers evolves every day according to their work experience. It therefore becomes important to collect regular feedback by choosing the right frequency of surveys for your organization.
Supermood supports you in the continuous listening of your coworkers thanks to a more regular frequency of surveys.
Topics covered :
Choosing the right frequency
Sending surveys on a regular basis allows you to :
- Quickly discover trends to act on topics that need to be improved
- Follow the evolution of your coworkers' feelings on the same question.
- Reduce the number of questions per survey to minimize respondents fatigue
- Involve managers in an active listening process
To maximize your participation rate and take advantage of these benefits, make sure that the number of questions asked is consistent with your mailing frequency.
There is no ideal frequency applicable to all companies to submit your internal surveys. There are several factors to consider.
- The survey topic: A workload survey will require a more regular, even weekly, frequency as it may vary from week to week. Conversely, a weekly frequency is not necessary for an inclusion and diversity survey because it is unlikely that your coworkers' feelings on this topic will change completely from week to week.
- The ability to communicate the results: Before launching the next survey, it is recommended that you communicate the results, integrate the findings and the action plan you are considering. This is what will allow you to maintain the interest of your coworkers (and therefore the participation rate) on these surveys. So take into account the analysis time!
- The number of questions: To keep the survey pleasant to answer, it is recommended to define a maximum of 5 questions for your weekly surveys and a maximum of 8 questions for bi-monthly or monthly surveys. For one-time surveys, you can define up to 15 questions: but be careful, the more questions there are, the more participants might be tempted not to answer.
The SuperLike is a special case since it improves symbolic recognition within your organization. With each SuperLike sent in, you win a smile! So don't hesitate to set it to a weekly sending frequency, preferably on Thursdays, or Fridays.
The time allowed for coworkers to respond must be equal in time or less than the mailing frequency, so that two surveys do not overlap.
In general, we recommend that you set your period between one and two weeks maximum: in our experience, participants rarely respond after this period. Besides, this will give you more time to analyze the results before your next surveys.
Do not forget to take into account the duration of your surveys when setting the date of your reminders! We recommend scheduling a single reminder in the middle of a survey when it is set to one week and a second reminder 2 days before the end of the survey for longer survey durations.
Supermood automatically sends these reminders only to people who have not yet answered: no risk of untimely reminders!
Setting the frequency
For each survey, you will be able to set the mailing frequency from the Settings tab > Dates & Frequencies. All changes made do not affect your current surveys: they are applied from the next surveys.
Setting the frequency in weeks and not months ensures that your surveys are sent on the same day of the week each time.
For example, if you set your first survey to be sent at 10:00 am on Monday with a weekly frequency, your next surveys will be sent every Monday at 10:00 am.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.