Available for: ✅ Administrators
Keep in touch with your offline coworkers! Find out in this article how to add them on Supermood and survey your coworkers without a business email address.
Survey employees without a business email address
As long as they have access to digital tools and the internet, coworkers without a professional email can be integrated into Supermood and take surveys.
- Via our API: You can survey your coworkers directly from your intranet without them having to authenticate.
- Via authentication by personnel identifier and secret code: To generate secret codes, see our article: Giving access to Supermood via ID and password
- Via the personal email addresses of your coworkers: For this, you will need to collect their consent.
💡Our recommendation: Among these three solutions, we advise you to prefer the API or authentication by Employee Identifier. This way, you involve them in the continuous feedback process while preserving the separation between work and personal life.
Import coworkers without email address
A user is identified on the platform by a unique identifier; this can be an email or a personnel identifier.
There are two options for integrating your coworkers without an email address. To do this, make sure that each coworker has a unique identifier or personnel number:
- Import your list of coworkers: remember to add a column named 'Matricule' to your Excel file with a unique identifier per employee.
- Connect our API to your HR management system: synchronize the personnel identifiers of your coworkers with the attribute key "identifier".
To go further, find all our tips to boost the participation of your coworkers without an email address!