Supermood allows you to keep in touch with your coworkers with no professional email addresses by giving them access to their participant interface via ID and password. Once they have been created, you will need to send them their login information to access their personal space on Supermood.
Here are some best practices to transmit them in a secure way.
To put your coworkers in confidence, their logins and passwords should be communicated by Human Resources.
Ensure the confidentiality of your coworkers' answers and thus communicate the identifier and secret code to each employee :
- via their payslip,
- or from their personal intranet or Human resources management information system portal.
- Import the file generated with the secret codes into your Human Resources Management Information System.
- Include the contact of a referent in your communications in case employees cannot find their login credentials.
Avoid communicating unique IDs and passwords :
- via their direct managers,
- or in open access to all employees.
You don't find a solution in the proposed suggestions? Do not hesitate to get in touch with your account manager and ask for advise.