Teams > Rights > Results Readers
Available for: Administrators ✅
If your list of result viewers is empty, click the "Add Result Viewer" button and choose the addition mode that best suits your needs:
- the manual mode is recommended if you have less than 10 result readers to add;
- the automatic mode is recommended if you have more than 10 users to add in order to automate the access assignment.
ℹ️ The selected mode will be configured for the entire account. You can change the mode but you cannot combine the 2 adding modes on the same account.
✍️ Adding results viewers with manual mode
The manual mode allows you to add results viewers one by one. It is recommended that you use manual mode if you have fewer than 10 results viewers to add. If you have more, use the automatic mode.
To add a results viewer:
- Make sure the user is already added to your account.
- Go to Teams > Rights > Results Viewers.
- Click Add Results Viewer > Manual Mode: Select the results viewer's email address from the drop-down list.
- Define the perimeter of access. This can be all results by selecting "All coworkers", or a defined perimeter. In this case, choose the attribute with which you will set the access perimeter. (Example: If you want to give access to all the results in France, select "Country" is "France". )
- Select the other attributes that will enable the user to compare and/or zoom in on populations within his perimeter.
🤖 Add results viewers with the automatic mode
The automatic mode allows you to define rights rules based on users’ attributes.
If you see an "Edit rights rules" button, then the account is set up with the automatic add mode. If necessary, check if the existing rules meet your needs or create new rights rules.
1. Check the attributes that define the rights
Start by checking the rules set up in Teams > Rights > Results viewers > Edit rights rules: check which attributes define the rights.
In the example above, users whose Rights Role is set to "Manager de Direction" can see the results of the direction specified in their Perimeter attribute.
The Rights Role corresponds to the name of the rights rule (here "Manager de Direction") and the Rights perimeter to the attribute filled in after the words "is equal to their" (here the attribute "Perimeter"). To add a new results viewer, fill in its profile with its rights role and if necessary its perimeter.
2. Fill in the attributes Rights roles (and possibly "Perimeter")
In the same way as to fill in the information of a coworker, you can directly fill in the rights roles and possibly the perimeters from the users' profiles by :
- editing manually a coworker’s profile to give access to one or two users,
- importing the list of coworkers for a grouped configuration,
- or the automatic update of your coworkers' database thanks to our API.
🧐 Check the access of results viewers
Simply copy the email address into the search bar at the top of your results viewers list from the Teams > Rights > Results Viewers tab. You will see the perimeter to which the results viewer has access and the filters available to compare or zoom in on results within its perimeter.
If they are not on the list, it means that their rights are not active. Configure his rights in a few clicks depending on the adding mode selected for the account.