You are a Team viewer on the Supermood platform and you want to learn how to use it? Follow the guide!
In this article:
Supermood is an all-in-one platform dedicated to the employee feedback.
It gives your teams the opportunity to express their opinions through regular surveys, in order to improve their daily work life. It then allows management to process this valuable feedback while ensuring the participants' confidentiality.
As a Team viewer, you have access to :
- your participant interface to answer the surveys,
- the "Teams" module which allows you to consult the list of employees in your teams.
ℹ️ When logging into Supermood, you will be taken directly to your Team Manager interface. To access the survey participation interface, click on My Account > Participant Space.
The Team viewer's role
Your Team viewer role is defined based on a scope - that is, you have access to the information of employees on a particular team or teams.
ℹ️ If you find that your scope on the platform needs to be changed, contact one of the account administrators within your organization.
The Team viewer role allows you to:
- See the list of co-workers in your perimeter and all their attributes.
- Download this list in Excel format.
This way, you can ensure that the list of employees in your scope is up to date and, if needed, escalate any necessary changes to one of your account administrators (often someone from the HR team).
Correcting the co-worker database
In order to facilitate the update of the employee database, we recommend that you do this in three steps:
- Export the list of employees using the "Export" button.
- Make the necessary changes in Excel following the advice in our article Preparing a coworkers base before importing it.
- Send your updated file to the person in charge of maintaining the employee database in your company (with an Administrator status).
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we will be happy to help you! 💁♀️