Available for: Admins
Start your Supermood adventure off on the right foot with this launch guide! 🚀
In this article:
An overview of the platform
Supermood is a 100% confidential and secure solution that allows you to :
- listen to your employees with our thematic surveys or personalized surveys,
- monitor the actions taken to improve your employees' daily lives,
- measure the impact of your actions,
- and to encourage recognition between peers with the SuperLike.
Your support services
The Customer team will support you throughout your Supermood experience. You will be in contact with two types of interlocutors: your Account Manager and the support team.
Your Account Manager
As your project progresses, you will have regular meetings with your Account Manager (more or less depending on the offer you have chosen).
He or she will be your main contact for :
- launching and monitoring your projects with Supermood
- defining your strategy and success metrics
- the implementation of a communication strategy to encourage the adhesion of your employees
- Questioning strategy (survey design and question writing)
- creation and presentation of reports (with the participation of an occupational psychologist)
- renewal of your contract.
ℹ️ If you would like further support, please do not hesitate to contact your Account Manager.
The support team
The support team is available from Monday to Friday to answer all your questions concerning the daily use of the platform. You can contact them using the form in your account or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deployment stages
The deployment of the Supermood platform is divided into several stages:
For a smooth and efficient implementation, find all the instructions and best practices in this step-by-step guide. From setting up your account to analyzing your first survey - it's all here for an optimal launch!
- Preparatory questions
- Step 1 - Prepare for deployment
- Step 2 - Setting up a test survey
- Step 3 - Build your employee database
- Step 4 - Preparing the launch survey
- Step 5 - Communicating the launch
- Step 6 - Analyse the results of the 1st survey
You can already start preparing for your introduction meeting with your Account Manager using: the preparatory questions.
Any doubts or questions? Contact us by e-mail at email@example.com - we will be happy to answer you. 💁♀️