You are an administrator on the Supermood platform and you want to learn about your new role? Follow the guide! 👇
In this article:
- 💻 The platform
- 👥 Maintaining the coworker base
- 🗝 Allowing rights on the platform
- 💬 Managing surveys
- 📊 Analyzing results
- 💪 Taking action for your teams
💻 The platform
Supermood is an all-in-one platform dedicated to employee feedback.
It gives co-workers the opportunity to express their opinions through regular surveys, in order to improve their daily work life. It then allows management teams to analyze this valuable feedback while protecting the participants' confidentiality.
As an administrator, you have access to all the platform's modules:
- the Dashboard module, for an overview of your results;
- the Survey Campaigns module, to analyze survey results in detail;
- the Actions module, to define an action plan and measure its effectiveness;
- the Teams module, to manage your employee database and grant different rights on the platform;
- The SuperLike module (if this option is active), to promote recognition between colleagues;
- and finally, your participant space to take surveys.
ℹ️ When you log in to Supermood, you are taken directly to your results viewer interface. To access the survey answering interface, click on My Account > Participant Space.
👥 Maintaining the coworker base
To ensure that your employees are able to respond to the surveys, and to have meaningful survey results, you need to keep the coworker base up to date.
This database lists your company's employees and provides some information about them in order to establish statistics that will be useful when you analyze the results. To do so, it relies on analysis filters (e.g. "Department") for which you enter values (e.g. "Finance").
👉 If you haven't set up your team's database yet or if you want to add new analysis filters to it, reach out to your Account Manager!
👉 If your base is already set up, identify the update method used on your account to define your role in this maintenance.
ℹ️ Caution: if you plan to change the structure of your database, remember to inform your account manager who can help prevent possible data loss during these changes.
🗝 Allowing rights on the platform
There are 4 types of access to the platform. Only administrators can grant them.
You will find here links to the articles detailing how to grant accesses:
- administrator - to see and do everything;
- results viewer - to see and analyze a team's results;
- campaign owner - to survey coworkers locally and analyze their feedback;
- team viewer - to make sure the team list is up to date.
ℹ️ Results viewer, campaign owner and team viewer rights can be combined for the same profile if necessary.
💬 Managing surveys
To ensure that you create and manage your surveys successfully, we have created a detailed step-by-step guide that you can find here: Create a survey.
You can also find all our best practices suggestions (especially for boosting participation) right here: Best Practices.
📊 Analyzing results
When you log in to the platform, you are taken directly to your Dashboard. This page gives you an overview of your results with a highlight of the Main Question of your account, the latest comments, and a direct access to the latest survey results.
To learn more, check out our dedicated article: The Dashboard!
In addition, there are several levels of analysis on the platform. As a results viewer, you can easily analyze the results:
- at the campaign level with the heat map. This allows you to compare the results of your closed-ended questions from one survey to another, from one question to another, or from one team to another in a very visual way.
→ read the article: The heat map
- at the survey level: click on the latest survey and benefit from the survey report highlighting participation, the nature of the scores obtained for each question and their evolution.
→ read the article: Analyzing the latest survey
- at the question level: whether it is a closed question (score), an open question (comment), or a multiple choice question, click on "Details" to access all the useful data for an in-depth analysis.
→ see the articles: Analyzing a closed question, Analyzing comments, Analyzing a multiple choice question
ℹ️ Want to conduct an analysis outside of the Supermood tools? You can also export your results in Excel format.
Finally, for a controlled and careful analysis, don't miss our best practices articles:
💪 Taking action for your teams
You have analyzed your results and have identified issues or topics on which to move forward with your team?
- The first step after the analysis will generally be to give feedback to your teams regarding the survey.
Depending on what comes out of your discussions, you can then move from results to action. Follow our experts' recommendations through this article. 👆
To help you visualize your action plan and make it easier for your teams to see it as well, you have the option to add actions to the platform. By doing so, you will be able to show your teams that their voice has a concrete reach, and put your actions in perspective with the evolution of the Main Question of the account.
Any doubts or questions? Write to us at email@example.com - we'll be happy to help! 💁♀️