To facilitate the administration and the access to the results in Supermood, we have created different access roles to the platform.
Administrators have full access to the platform.
They can :
- create surveys
- see all results
- manage the list of coworkers on the platform
- give specific access
ℹThey have access to all Supermood interfaces.
Who is it for? For main project managers.
Our recommendation: It is recommended to restrict the number of administrators to a maximum of 10 users to maintain good communication and coordination on the overall project.
To assign this role, see our article: How to add an administrator.
Specific accesses must always be within a perimeter defined by the administrator.
Team viewers can :
- See the list of coworkers in their perimeter
- See all the attributes of the coworkers in their perimeter
- Download the list of coworkers in their perimeter, with their attributes, in Excel format.
ℹThey have access to the Teams and Services tabs.
Who is it for? This status is ideal for local managers or project managers to ensure that the list of coworkers within their perimeter is up to date.
Our recommendation: Provide the team viewers with the contact of a referent administrator. This will allow them to send him/her the changes they need to make.
Campaign administrators can :
- View and edit the campaigns they have access to
- See all the results of the campaigns to which they have access
ℹThey have access to the SuperFeedback and Services tabs.
Who is it for? This status is ideal for managers who wish to create a localized campaign to survey coworkers on an identified topic within a specific population.
Our recommendation: Combine this status with a team manager access! This will allow the campaign administrator to check that the mailing list is correctly defined.
Result viewers can :
- see the results of the perimeter to which they have access
- depending on the defined rules, they can access the comparison filters
ℹThey have access to the Analysis, SuperScore, SuperFeedback, and Services tabs.
Who is it for? This status is ideal for managers of a team of more than 10 coworkers to monitor the engagement of their coworkers and act quickly on key issues for their team.
Our recommendation: Combine this role with a team manager access so that each manager can ensure that the list of coworkers remains up to date.