The results have been presented and discussed with your team?
You can now :
- Prioritize: choose one or two priority topics for which you can set up an action plan.
- Define an action plan: find the right solutions for your teams
- Measure the impact and repeat: track improvements and continue the feedback loop
In order to select the topics to prioritize, simply ask yourself the right questions:
- Which topics have the most impact on your team's daily experience? You can discuss them during the presentation of the results.
- Are these topics aligned with your organization's current strategy?
- Apart from what emerges from the survey results, is there a topic that keeps coming up in team meetings or informal discussions?
Best practice: You can also ask each team member to vote for the topics they want to prioritize.
Define an action plan
You have selected the topics on which you will focus your efforts? Now you can take action and think about what can be done to improve the engagement and satisfaction of your teams on the topics you have selected.
Need some inspiration? Find our tips in this article: Finding ideas for action.
Measure the impact & Repeat
Record your actions
Record your actions on Supermood and make sure that at each step there is a responsible person and a clearly defined deadline for its implementation.
Marking these events over time will allow you to track and identify their impact on future survey results. It also allows you to summarize the actions taken each quarter or year, to boost your employees' commitment and show them that their feedback is taken into account!
Evolution of the results
Ask the same question as before to see the evolution of the results following the actions implemented or investigate new topics by launching your own survey campaign.
ℹ To get campaign administrator access, ask your Supermood project manager.
Value actions and their impacts
Show your teams that they can influence the life of the company thanks to their feedback:
- Value the actions implemented by communicating on them (photos, celebrations)
- Introduce the next meeting by asking how the feelings have evolved following the last actions implemented. Ask your teams for their opinion and ask them if they should continue in this direction!
If you have a question or success to share with us, don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 😄