You can access your Supermood space in several ways - the most common being from the button in a Supermood email. If you want to log into your space directly, go to supermood.com and click on "Log In".
Depending on your connection method, if you have trouble getting in, it could be due to various issues. Let's take a look at how to solve them here!
In this article:
📧 Logging in with an email address
If you are having trouble logging in with your email address, follow these steps:
- Make sure you are on the right page: https://supermood.co/app/#!/loginv2
- Be sure to use the correct email address.
- If needed, reset your password by clicking on "Forgot your password". You will receive an email in your inbox to create a new password and will then be able to log in.
ℹ️ If you do not receive an email despite verifying your address, please let us know at email@example.com.
- Your company uses SSO (Single Sign-On)? That means you rely on a corporate account (Azure, Google, Okta, etc.) that you log into in order to sign in to all your tools.
Remember to log into this tool with the same email address that is used for your profile on Supermood.
Logging in with an identifier
If you are having trouble logging in with your identifier, grab the instructions from your employer and follow these steps:
- Make sure you are on the right page: https://supermood.co/s2/#/identifier-login
- Check that your identifiers format matches the one given to you by your employer (upper/lower case, dots, hyphens, etc.).
→ accents, spaces and apostrophes are not accepted
- Be sure to enter your company's secret code as it was provided to you (no accents, spaces, apostrophes or capital letters).
If you have customized your secret code previously and you have forgotten it, consider asking your administrator (usually your HR team). They will be able to reset your secret code to the company's, so you can log in with that one. You will then be able to personalize it again.
🚨 Still stuck?
You have followed the verifications listed above and still can't log in?
It is possible you do not have an active profile on the platform. This can happen when you return from a leave of absence (illness, maternity, etc.) or when you have just joined the company.
Don't worry: the administrators at your company should update the employee list on Supermood soon and you should be able to participate in the next survey.
However, if you joined the company more than 2 months ago, there may be a mistake. In this case, contact your manager or the person in charge of the Supermood project at your company - they will be able to help you find out why you don't have an access.
Any doubts or questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! 💁♀️