Teams > My coworkers
Available for : Admins ✅
Once you have your updated list of coworkers in an Excel sheet, all you need to do is to import the file in the Supermood system.
To do this, click on "Add", then "Import a file".
The import process is divided into 4 steps to check and correct incompatibilities with the platform.
1) Select file
Before importing your excel file, make sure that :
- it is not protected by a password
- there is only one Excel sheet in the file
- there are no hidden rows or columns
N.B. : We also recommend you to name your columns after the attributes in the Supermood platform. It will facilitate the next step!
2) Check attributes
On the left, you will see all the attributes used on the platform. On the right, you will see all the attributes as indicated in your Excel columns. It's up to you to make them match.
The platform will recognize the attributes with the same names and will ask you to verify that they match correctly.
If some attributes do not match by themselves, take the time to select the correct column in your Excel sheet. The titles are probably different than the ones on the platform.
If you do not want to take a column into account when you import a new file, you can simply tick the button ‘Ignore’. Thus, the attribute will not be impacted by new or updated values.
N.B. : You have a new column in your Excel file and cannot see this attribute registered in Supermood? In this case, you can simply ask your account manager to add the new attribute for you.
3) Existing coworkers
Supermood summarizes which coworkers are absent from your Excel file but already present in the system, which coworkers are present in both your Excel file and the Supermood system, and which coworkers will be added to the Supermood system.
If applicable, you will see 3 blocks :
- coworkers missing: coworkers missing from your Excel file but currently existing in the Supermood system.
You can choose to :
- keep them in the system as they are;
- make them inactive (if in temporary leave or vacations);
- delete them (when they left the company )
- coworkers already in your account: coworkers existing in both the Supermood account and the Excel file. Those coworkers will be edited with the information present in your Excel file.
- new coworkers: coworkers present in your Excel file but not in the Supermood platform. They will be added to the system.
The next screen will summarize the impact of your Excel import on the platform.
You can then click on ‘Finish the Import’ and wait until it reaches the 100% completion.
⚠ : Do not refresh the page until the import is complete!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the support team at email@example.com.