Your next is survey about to launch and you want to make sure everything is on track? We've put together a checklist for you. Go to your survey and follow the steps.👇
In this article:
- The survey content
- The emails
- The recipients
✏️ The survey content
- Clic on the icon to check the content of the survey as it will appear to your coworkers - in all available languages.
💌 The emails
- Click on the icon to access the survey timeline with the different emailing steps.
If you are not happy with the timing, you can change the schedule.
⚠️ Warning: when you change a reminder's date, its content returns to the default state. So remember to adjust the date and time settings before changing the text of the emails.
- For each email in the timeline, you have a "View/Edit Email" button. From there, review their content in all languages and edit if needed.
You can also send preview emails to check their display in your inbox.
👥 The recipients
- In the Recipients tab, make sure the campaign is set up to send surveys to the right people.
If necessary, check our article: Defining the recipients' list.
Combine emails for multiple surveys
- You have scheduled another survey or the SuperLike at the same time? You can combine the surveys into a single email.
Duplicating the survey
- You want to build on the same base for your next survey in this campaign? Be sure to duplicate it by clicking on the icon before launching - once the survey is running, it will no longer be possible to duplicate it.
Activating the automatic results sharing
- If you want to enable automatic results sharing on this campaign, go to the Settings > Automatic results sharing tab and check the box.
And that's it! You've covered it all. Your survey is ready to go. 🚀
If you have any questions, be sure to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org - we will be happy to answer them!